Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kid friendly places!

Hi everyone! I am starting a blog about all the different places and trips I take with my kids. I have twin boys who are currently 4.  I have been traveling with them since they were about 3 months old. I love going on outings with my kids because it gets us out of the house, they can be educational, they are always fun, and it breaks up the monotony that being a stay at home family can sometimes have in abundance!

The reason I started this blog was because when I plan an outing with my kids I often try to research online beforehand.  A lot of the time there was little to no real life information or tips out there.  Especially for smaller venues.  So I thought why not post my tips and experiences online for other parents who might be researching for their trips with their kids!  So I hope this blog will show up on search engines and I hope that you find my information useful and maybe even entertaining. The main goal is to get you out of the house and into the world with your kids!

A little about myself, I am a 30 year old stay at home mom to twin boys. My husband works at home.  I travel with my husband, by myself, and with my family.  So you might see pictures of them or hear them mentioned.  I have a college degree in Spanish and History which I don't use! I have worked around children my whole life by babysitting, teaching dance to little girls, and working in a daycare.

Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments: